Public Open Meeting (Maximum time 15 mins total, 5 mins per individual)
Mr Brian Smythe addressed the Parish Council about broadband provision
Present: Mrs S Quinn (Chair), Mrs J Tea (Vice-Chair), Mr J Haugh, Mr N Jackson, Mrs W Smith, Mrs I Henderson, Mr A Jackson, Mr J Little, Mr R Cranston, Mr N Edmundson, Mrs R Lytollis (Clerk), District Cllr Robinson & Mr B Smythe (Broadband)
Precis Of Draft Minutes
Ordinary Monthly Meeting
- Declarations of interest: Mrs S Quinn (Financial)
- Apologies: Mr J R Raine, District Cllr Driver & Mrs J Faulkner
- Proposed running track: Mrs J Faulkner was unable to attend the meeting. Councillors agreed that they were happy to support the project, and want it to go ahead, but felt that the running group would need to pay for the cost of the insurance.
- Parish field: Mr J Haugh reported that some spike posts needed to be replaced and bushes trimmed back. After checking the tenancy contract it was agreed that it was the Parish Council’s responsibility and Mr A Jackson agreed to carry out the work.
- Report from District Cllr Robinson: District Cllr Robinson had sent a report to councillors before the meeting. She gave a summary of the funding and environmental schemes that are currently available.
- Planning applications made and related matters 20/0692 College Garden, Kirkoswald, Penrith CA10 1DQ: No objections (proposed by Mrs J Tea, seconded by Mr J Haugh, unanimous vote)
- Date and venue of the next meeting: 7.30 pm on Tuesday 10th November 2020. The meeting will take place on Zoom.